Lone Star Youth Orchestra Auditions
AUGUST 10, 2013 and
AUGUST 31, 2013 at
the Irving Arts Center
CALL 972.252.4800 to set up your audition today!
Steps to Audition for The Lone Star Youth Orchestra
1. Please review and prepare the following materials for your audition:
- LSYO Audition Entry Form
- $20 New Member/$10 Returning Member nonrefundable Audition Fee (send with Audition Entry Form)
- Orcehstral Excerpts for your instrument (see below)
- Scales for your instrument (see below)
- One solo piece of your choice (2-3 minutes in length)
2. It is important that you submit the Audition Entry Form as soon as possible! Audition slots may fill up quickly:
Fill out the LSYO Audition Form (provided above) and mail, fax, or email it to:
Education ManagerLone Star Youth Orchestra4322 N. Beltline Rd. #B114Irving, TX 75038 (972) 252-4800 (fax) (972) 252-4877(email) firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please call the LCSO Office at (972) 252-4800 to receive your audition time.
*Once your information is submitted you will be offered a time slot and additional audition information. Then it's all about practicing and showing up to your audition fifteen to thirty minutes prior to your designated time. Best of luck!
2013-2014 Season Schedule Coming Soon!
2013-2014 Audition Excerpts
2013-2014 Audition Excerpts:
Audition Location Information:
Irving Arts Center
3333 N MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75062
AIM_guide.pdf 501 kB
index.php 45 B